Milwaukee Wrongful Death Car Accidents Lawyers
Milwaukee Wrongful Death Car Accidents Lawyers handle car accident cases resulting in the wrongful death of a person or persons. These victims may be motorists, passengers, pedestrians, motorcyclists or bicyclists. Wrongful death cases are caused by wrongful acts, negligence and recklessness. Wrongful acts may be intentional or preventable negligent acts.
Milwaukee Wrongful Death Car Accidents Lawyers handle cases all over the State of Wisconsin. The State of Wisconsin had 460 crashes leading to 507 deaths in 2014. http://www.iihs.org/iihs/topics/t/general-statistics/fatalityfacts/state-by-state-overview
- His or Her pre-death pain and suffering
- What medical bills did your loved one incur due to injuries they sustained?
- What burial and funeral costs did you incur?
- Expected income lost due to wrongful death
- Inheritance lost as a result of the death
- No longer available value of services deceased would have provided to family
- Loss of care, guidance, and nurturing that the deceased would have provided
- Loss of love and companionship, and
- Loss of consortium.
- Estate of the deceased
- Personal Representative
- By the person to whom the amount recovered belongs
- Surviving Spouse
- Child and or
Call Your Milwaukee Wrongful Death Car Accidents Lawyers at Emmanuel L. Muwonge & Associates, LLC at (414)933-4144 For Your Free Consultation.
Share this Post