Injured By Milwaukee Wisconsin Drunk Driver
Injured by Milwaukee Wisconsin Drunk Driver? When Injured By A Milwaukee Wisconsin Drunk Driver, you may have a valid claim to file against the drunk driver. You also may have a claim against whoever may have served them the alcohol responsible for their driving above the 0.08% Blood Alcohol Content (BAC).
Drunk Driving Facts
Drunk driving by anyone regardless of whether they are Milwaukee Wisconsin drivers or not, is illegal. Driving drunk exposes others on the roads, streets and highways in Wisconsin to danger which includes loss of limbs and loss of life.
The more alcohol you consume, the higher the likelihood of a crash because:
- The probability of a crash begins to increase significantly at 0.05 AC and climbs rapidly after about 0.08%.
- For drivers with AC’s above 0.15% on weekend nights, the likelihood of being killed in a single-vehicle crash is approximately three times higher than it is for non-drinking drivers. http://wisconsindot.gov/Pages/safety/education/drunk-drv/ddrisk.aspx
Drinking and Driving Has Severe Penalties
- If you hurt or kill someone in a crash you could face extremely serious charges, like negligent homicide or operating while intoxicated (OWI) causing injury.
- If you drive drunk with a child under age 16 in the vehicle, the penalties will double.
Act Reasonably Before You Drive Drunk
- Choose a sober designated driver before you start drinking.
- If you’re feeling buzzed, you likely are over the 0.08 limit and should not drive.
- Rather than risk an arrest, or even worse a crash, take mass transit, a taxicab or ask a sober friend to drive you home.
- Save a life – don’t let your friends drive drunk.
- When involved in a car accident leading to injuries or death of loved ones, be sure you attend court
- Make sure you get to speak with us before appearing in court to testify
- Your testimony is important because we want to make sure the offending driver is punished
- Testimony you provide will also enhance the value of your injury claim
Treatment For Injuries
Typical Injuries Caused By Drunk Drivers In Milwaukee, Wisconsin include:
Severe To Fatal Head Injuries
Lower Extremity Injuries
These injuries undoubtedly cause untold pain, suffering, partial and permanent disabilities, financial losses and disruption to the injured victim and his or her family.
Fatalities Caused By Drunk Drivers In Milwaukee Have A Family, Community and National Toll & Effect
Compensation For The Injured By Milwaukee Wisconsin Drunk Driver
Your Compensation for Pain and Suffering, Medical Bills, Lost Wages, Inconvenience, Loss of Society and Companionship, and, emotional distress, depends upon how fast you attend to your case and who you hire to represent you. When We Work Together We Win Together. Call Us Now at (414) 933-4144.
If you were in an automobile accident and were Injured By Milwaukee Wisconsin Drunk Driver, you are owed compensation for your injuries and losses you sustained as a result of the crash. At Emmanuel L. Muwonge & Associates, Accident & Personal Injury Law Firm, we represent victims of alcohol-related crashes with Competence Compassion & Concern© for each client. Those victims include families who lost loved ones as a result of drunk driving. http://www.muwongelaw.com/wisconsin-wrongful-death-claims/
The statistics below show that we have a big problem with alcohol and driving. Alcohol maims, disables and kills people, families and communities.
If you or a loved one has been injured or killed by a drunk driver, Call the Milwaukee Accident & Personal Injuries Law Firm of Emmanuel L. Muwonge & Associates, LLC., at (414) 933-4144 for your Free No Obligation Telephone Consultation.
Share this Post